- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 20 hours ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 1 day ago
- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 27 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 29 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 34 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 39 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 46 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 49 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 98 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 133 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 151 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 152 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 163 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 194 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 209 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 212 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 255 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 345 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 351 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 359 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 362 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 365 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 372 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 373 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 380 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 390 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 394 days ago
Top 10 Cities to be in Spain Summer 2012
There is so much information about Spain on the web which makes it very difficult to find a simple guide to where to go or which cities to visit in Spain. The below cities are some of the top most popular cities to visit in Spain:
Madrid gets mixed reactions from many visitors: some find the pace of life and diversity of the city incredibly exciting, while others are daunted by the size of the city and fail to get to grips with what Madrid can offer. The longer you spend here, the more you’ll enjoy it.
Valencia is a lot smaller than you would expect from the third most populated city in Spain, but it still has enough charm to keep you busy for a couple of days. Don’t forget to try the Paella Valenciana! (Paella was invented in Valencia.)
6. San Sebastian
One of the nicest beaches in Spain and even better pintxos.
The Mequita (mosque) in Cordoba is the city’s main attraction, but the area around it is equally appealing, in particular the Jewish quarter.
Salamanca, two-and-a-half hours north-west of Madrid, is a beautiful university town with strikingly uniform sandstone architecture (uniform in a good way).
10. Santiago de Compostela
The destination of those on the Camino de Santiago, Santiago’s cathedral is one of the oldest and most beautiful in Spain. The green countryside around Santiago is also well worth seeing.