- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 3 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 25 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 27 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 32 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 37 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 44 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 96 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 131 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 149 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 150 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 192 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 207 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 210 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 253 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 343 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 349 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 357 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 360 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 363 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 370 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 371 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 378 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 388 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 392 days ago
Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the World
Motorbike is one of the most entertaining and fast rides in the World, Well every bike lover wants a faster motorbike to ride, the competition in motorbikes market had dramatically increased, turbine powered bikes like y2k which were introduced, which are much more faster in acceleration and top speed were above 200 mph, in year 2001 it was decided to electronically limit the motorbike speeds to 186 mph to make it safe for riders but many manufacturers declined and they are still producing bikes which are more than 200 mph in top speed but mostly street bikes are electronically limited to 186 mph, Here is our list of Top 10 Fastest and concept Motorbikes in the World
Dodge Tomahawk could be consider as the world´s fastest bike with estimated top speed of 300mph(480kmph). Dodge Tomahawk was first introduced in 2003 by Dodge at North American International Auto Show Michigan. Dodge Tomahawk has 8.3liter 500bhp at 5600rpm V10 SRT10 engine from Dodge Viper. Dodge Tomahawk was basically build as a concept bike however it was offered for sale by Neiman Marcus catalog at a eye opening price of $555,000. And only 9 units have been sold in world yet.
With the concept and futuristic design Dodge Tomahawk has 2-front wheels and 2-rear wheels making it a very unique bike and head turner bike. Though it´s a concept bike and at the moment cann´t be consider as a road motor bike but still it should be consider as the fastest bike in world at the moment.
2. MTT Turbine Superbike – Y2K Superbike
MTT Turbine Superbike aslo known as Y2K Superbike is world 2nd motorbike with a turbine engine, powered by a Rolls-Royce, manufactured by Ted McIntyre of Marine Turbine Technologies Inc. Y2K was first introduced 2000. In 2008, MTT released the “Streetfighter” another with a more powerful 420bhp engine. Y2K Superbike is a Guinness World Record holder as a “Most Powerful Production Motorcycle” and “Most Expensive Production Motorcycle” 2000 MTT Turbine Superbike can produce 320bhp with a top speed of 227mph(370kmph).
However, after 2001 it was electronically limited to 186mph. The features makes it a cool bike is that it has some advanced technology like Radar Detector with Laser Scrambler, Rear-Mounted Camera with LCD Display and an Optional Pessenger Seat. With all these features it costs your $175,000.
3. Ducati Desmosedici RR
The Ducati Desmosedici RR is a limited production road-legal version of the Desmosedici MotoGP racebike. Ducati made 1,500 Desmosedici models for public purchase. The bike was launched at the 2006 Italian MotoGP event.
In 2004, Ducati announced that a low volume bespoke replica of the Desmosedici would be available beginning in 2006. Termed the Desmosedici RR (Racing Replica), it was claimed to be the first true road replica of a MotoGP racing bike. Priority for ordering was given to Ducati 999R owners, with production projected at one bike per day at a retail cost of US$72,500.
The bike was eventually launched at the 2006 Italian MotoGP event at Mugello, with production beginning in December 2007 and the first customer orders delivered from January 2008.
4. ECOSSE Titanium Series RR
Ecosse Moto Works makes the world’s most extraordinary machines. Their exquisite two-wheeled creations are built to the highest standards, using the most exotic materials in never-before-seen designs.
The firm already has the honor of being the maker of the world’s most expensive motorcycle, the Ecosse Titanium Series RR, which costs $275,000. Now, they are updating the Titanium Series RR with the final bike in the Heretic series – the FE Ti XX, which will become the newest most expensive motorcycle in the world, costing a cool $300,000.
Suzuki Hayabusa was first introduced in 1999 and immediately claimed to be the worlds fastest production bike of the 20th century with the top speed of 194mph(312kmph). However, like all other production bikes its speed was electronically limited to 186mph(299kmph).
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R tried to break the record but fell short of 4mph(6kmph) to break the record.Suzuki relaunched Hayabusa in 2008 with little more styling and with more power. 2nd generation of Suzuki Hayabusa can generate 197bhp and at rear wheel can generate 172bhp at 10100rpm.
6. Kawasaki ZZR1400
Kawasaki haven’t made any claims regarding the 2012 ZZR1400’s performance, though we’ll readily believe its acceleration should be intense and top speed could well be in the region of 320km/h.
The bike costs about US$15,000/ £11,000 and that isn’t really a lot of money for what’s probably the world’s fastest production streetbike right now. We’d have ours in black, with a Yoshimura exhaust system that’s a bit lighter and a bit louder than the stock unit. No, really, we love this bike.
The Lightcycle is based on the conveyance from 2010′s Tron: Legacy and in its latest real-world form it has undergone extensive body reworking as well as getting a 96 volt electric motor and lithium ion battery pack. Parker Brothers quotes an (impressive if true) top speed of “in excess of 100 mph” and a range of 100 miles on a single charge with 35 minute recharge times.
There’s no word yet on pricing or availability of All Electric Lightcycle, but the Suzuki V-twin driven model is still being sold through Hammacher Schlemmer for an asking price of US$55K.
8. BMW S1000RR
BMW S1000RR was build to compete in 2009 Superbike World Championship by BMW Motorrad. Now it is avaialble for commercial production as well. BMW S1000RR is powered by 999cc inline-4 engine which can produce 179.2bhp at 13250rpm at the rear wheel with a top speed of 305kmph and can do 0-60mph in just 3.1seconds. BMW S1000RR comes with some advanced technologies like anti-lock braking system, electronic traction control(optional).
BMW S1000RR won several awards like in November 2010 Motorcycle News UK awarded it as the “Machine of the Year” and Cycle World awarded as “Best Superbike of 2010″. Motorcyclist awarded it as “Motorcycle of the Year 2010″ and Robb Report named it “Best of the Best 2010″
9. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 was first introduced in 2005 at The Tokyo Show and made its debut in 2006 replacing Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12. Currently Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 is Kawasaki’s most powerful bike at the moment.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12 can generate 190bhp and capable of reaching 0-60mph in just 2.5seconds. However, Top speed is limited to 186mph(299kmph) as an agreement between major motorbike manufacturers.
10. MV Agusta F4 CC
The engine is a 1,078 cc big bore edition with valves, crank and piston rods made from titanium based on the F4 1000 R engine combined with the TSS (Torque Shift System). It is one of the most exclusive motorcycles in the world .