- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 3 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 25 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 27 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 32 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 37 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 44 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 96 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 131 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 149 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 150 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 184 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 192 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 207 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 210 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 253 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 343 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 349 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 357 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 360 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 363 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 370 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 371 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 378 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 388 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 391 days ago
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World 2012
What is the most expensive car in the world available on the market today? Bugatti Veyron Super Sports, Price $2,400,000.If you have the money and opportunity, you would probably spend a small fraction of it on a collection of supercars for your private garage. Here is our list of The Top 10 most expensive street legal production cars. Enjoy the read
Aston Martin One-77, Price $1,850,000. The name “One-77” says it all: beauty and power in One, limited to 77 units. With 750 hp, it is able to travel from 0 to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds and reaching a maximum speed of 220 mph.
3. Lamborghini Reventon
Lamborghini Reventon, Price $1,600,000. The most powerful and the most expensive Lamborghini ever built . It takes 3.3 seconds to reach 60 mph and it has a top speed of 211 mph. Its rarity (limited to 20) and slick design are the reasons why it is so expensive and costly to own.
4. Maybach Landaulet
Maybach Landaulet, Price $1,380,000. The Landaulet is the most expensive sedan on the market and it can reach from 0-60 in 5.2 seconds. Probably the most luxurious car ever made with a convertible roof that can open fully at the rear.
5. Zenvo ST1
Zenvo ST1, Price $1,225,000. Reaches 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 233 mph. The Zenvo ST1 is from a new Danish supercar company that will compete to be the best in speed and style. The ST1 is limited to 15 units only.
McLaren F1, Price $970,000. In 1994, the McLaren F1 was the fastest and most expensive car. Even though it was built more than 15 years ago, it has an unbelievable top speed of 240 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
Ferrari Enzo, Price $670,000. The most popular supercar ever built. The Enzo has a top speed of 217 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.4 seconds. Only 400 units were produced and it is currently being sold for over $1,000,000 at auctions.
Pagani Zonda C12 F, Price $667,321. Produced by a small independent company in Italy. Its top speed is 215 mph and reaches 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
9. SSC Ultimate Aero
SSC Ultimate Aero, Price $654,400. 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. It is estimated that only 25 of this exact model will ever be produced.
10. Ascari A10
Ascari A10, Price $650,000. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds , itstop speed of 215 mph.