- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 3 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 25 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 27 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 32 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 37 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 44 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 96 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 131 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 149 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 150 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 192 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 207 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 210 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 253 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 343 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 349 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 357 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 360 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 364 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 371 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 371 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 378 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 388 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 392 days ago
Top 10 Most Played Action Games 2012
The “action” category within the world of gaming have always been broad in comparison to more focus genres like Grand Theft Auto III, which tend to have variation in narrative and combat/fight systems, but nearly always encompass some sort of epic story, often with a high degree of emotional involvement. The first factor I considered for this list was engagement level of the player, which is subjective by definition. These are certainly not the only titles I’ve gotten sucked into, and I know plenty of gamers who I know will totally disagree with some of these, even though I still respect them.
1: Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto III on Android is a treat. The 10th Anniversary edition delivers all the punch of the original, while updating it all for modern sensibilities. None of that low-polygon count stuff going on here – updated graphics, both of character and vehicle models have been included. It even has HD quality resolution. Combine that with a great storyline and open-ended interaction with the denizens of Liberty City and the result is game that will tempt you to punch out people on the street and jack their cars whenever you’re late for a meeting.
2: Sleepy Jack
Sleepy Jack has awesome graphics. A tube shooter, the game propels its players into a tube and gives them a demented roller-coaster ride either aiming to shoot at things or to fulfill the level’s objectives. The simple controls and frenetic game play helps a lot in delivering a dreamlike experience. Forty levels and additional updates also prevent Sleepy Jack from getting really old .
In Grabatron, players are in control of an UFO as it abducts things, people, and animals all over the landscape. Armed not with death rays but a single retractable claw, this will constitute quite a challenge. The claw can be used to pick up objects and toss them around as improvised weapons – weapons that will be needed because those dastardly humans will be out there with their guns and tanks. Packed with over 30 missions of alien-abducting fun, Grabatron is a definite treat for any gamer.
4: Crime Inc
Welcome to the life of crime, where corruption is king and honesty is myth. The world is yours to rule. In this game you build up your crew and equip them with custom weapons, complete jobs to fund your crime syndicate , expand your family to help you in epic wars with your enemies , destroy rivals on the real time bounty list and move up the ladder of the top 10,000 bosses
5: Meteor Blitz
This dual-stick shooter not only puts players up against formations of enemies, but also against dangerous asteroid fields. Players must constantly switch weapons to exploit each meteor’s particular weakness, and can suck in meteors to launch back out at ships. There’s a level-based campaign mode to go along with an endless survival mode, where ship upgrades can be applied mid-session by pausing.
A very beautiful looking game But it isn’t just another pretty face – there’s a pretty solid action game underneath all that flash the third-person shooter Shadowgun delivers Gears of War style game play and graphics to the Android platform. Matching visuals usually found on consoles, this game is gorgeous.. Smart enemy AI also gives players a challenge that won’t just roll over and die.
7: One Epic Game
You’ve got to save the world from an Alien invasion in the middle of a Zombie outbreak Choose a weapon and race through the levels while killing anything and everything. That’s the premise behind the awesomely titled One Epic Game from Grip Games. If that’s not enough you’ve also got to deal with World War II as you blast through the levels in this over the top action game.
8: Soldiers of Glory: WW2
It’s a Tower Defense game that takes a page from RPG’s in the way you upgrade and level up your units. I only got to spend a few minutes with the game, but so far it looks to be a winner. There are free and paid versions of the game available; both can be found in the Android market.
9: Windup Knight
Windup Knight players control a running role, in order to avoid their doom. They can not go back, must go forward. For Windup Knight, has exquisite 3D graphics, refreshing and smooth action, excellent gaming experience. The game to run, jump, roll, cut, and such action is very smooth, and players need to constantly get the keys to extend the game time, or the upper left corner of the gear into the red will be the end of the game.
10: Robo Defense
Robo Defense is the ultimate portable tower defense experience. Featuring open maps, upgrades, achievements and nice graphics.The full version features 5 maps with unlimited upgrades and difficulty levels.