- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 12 hours ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 2 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 24 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 26 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 31 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 37 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 43 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 95 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 130 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 148 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 149 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 184 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 192 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 206 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 209 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 252 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 342 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 348 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 356 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 359 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 363 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 370 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 370 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 377 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 387 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 391 days ago
TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012
There are many many XBOX games in the market . It’s really hard to choose top games. Here is our Top 10 list of XBOX GAMES for 2012 starting with Hallo 4 and at number two is Mass Effect 3 and list goes on . Please leave a comment if you like or not our top 10 list , you can also send us your list of top 10 games. Enjoy the read
1. Halo 4
Combat Evolved remake proved the developer’s devotion to the franchise. We still only know the basics about Microsoft’s second Master Chief trilogy, but its existence is enough to get us excited. Halo 4 has the opportunity to do a lot of interesting things within a familiar framework. The Halo 4 announcement trailer showed us new weaponry and an intriguing setting, and we’re hoping to learn more about Master Chief and Cortana as deep characters, to see their relationship develop, and explore vast new worlds.
2.Mass Effect 3
The Mass Effect story’s been building since 2007, and the reality of our decisions in the first two games is starting to dawn on us. Where do we stand with Illusive Man? What are the repercussions of keeping the Reaper technology? What role does Legion play, will we see the return of the Rachni, and how will the Shadow Broker benefit our goal to save the Earth from invasion? If you haven’t played previous games,. Mass Effect 3 concludes something we’ve poured hours and emotion into, and much as we’re excited to rip the Reaper army a new one, we fear for the fates of our favorite allies.
3. BioShock Infinite
The first BioShock was one of this generation’s first truly great games. Gears of War and Oblivion certainly rocked our world, but neither had the strong, thoughtful voice saying powerful things BioShock brought to the table. It was equal parts game and social commentary, and each complemented the story and message in meaningful ways. Irrational Games has set the bar remarkably high for itself, but we aren’t worried. BioShock Infinite, in the limited demos we’ve seen, has characters with personality and complex relationships that rival any of its progenitor’s characterization.
4. Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
As a follow up to the beloved 2010 horror game, many gamers initially took issue with the fact that Alan Wake’s next game, American Nightmare, would be available as a downloadable title through Xbox LIVE Arcade. However, after learning more about the game, it’s pretty safe to say that those fears are unfounded. American Nightmare is as fully-fledged as they come, with a full campaign and even an exciting new arcade mode for those just looking to get their hands dirty against some Taken. American Nightmare is set to change the way gamers think about Xbox LIVE Arcade titles, but more importantly, we can’t be more excited to meet up with Alan again.
While Lara Croft remains an iconic figure in the world of gaming, she hasn’t been on a truly new adventure since 2008 (outside 2010′s downloadable foray). That’s why the new look, new gameplay, and new world of this fall’s Tomb Raider shine with such promise. Everything we’ve seen so far reveals a new, gritty, action-packed experience set before the original game that made her famous. The new take on the series features a home base, upgrades, horror, and heart. If all the pieces fit together tightly, then Tomb Raider might just be one of the best experiences of 2012.
Borderlands, 2009′s cell-shaded, desert-centric, loot-fest, was both hilarious, entertaining, and expansive; but it wasn’t for everyone. With this year’s sequel, Gearbox Software aims to ratchet up the story, environments, and polish that weren’t the high points of the original game. With snowy mountains, grassy fields, and a range of new character classes, Borderlands 2 looks to make everything the original game did better. And for that, it has the potential to be one of the best games this year.
7.Far Cry 3
The pedigree of the Far Cry series is huge, and each game in the series has managed to carve out its own unique feel and gameplay mechanics. Be it the original’s tropical island setting or the complete 180 pulled by the sequel’s African plains setting, the Far Cry series has never been content to stay in the same place, and the third iteration will shake things up even more. If the other Far Cry games are any indication, the third entry looks to blend the best of both its predecessors for a great new experience not to be missed
8.Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
I could simply say “Grimlock” and leave it at that, but there’s even more to be excited about in Fall of Cybertron. The team behind was is the best Transformers game to date, War for Cybertron, is looking to build on that experience with a more focused story and even more intense action, awesome gameplay, and new playable transformers. Fall of Cybertron is shaping up to be a huge improvement over its already awesome predecessor.
9.The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings
The Witcher 2 marks the first time the series appears on consoles, bringing its foulmouthed, hack ‘n’ slashing, witching protagonist Geralt to the Xbox 360. The original Witcher was a great game that launched the IP with fantastic and engrossing combat mechanics, a great world and a cool story. The Witcher 2 on PC improved on its predecessor in some great ways, and we couldn’t be more excited to see what the franchise has in store for its Xbox 360 debut.
10.Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur will finally be released this year. Kingdoms of Amalur has some lofty expectations surrounding it, no doubt due to some of the ginormous names attached to the project . However, Amalur might be one of the precious few times that a game will stand up to the hype, as what we’ve seen out of the game definitely has our eye.