- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 18 hours ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 2 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 28 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 30 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 35 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 41 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 51 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 99 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 134 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 152 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 153 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 164 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 188 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 189 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 196 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 210 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 213 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 256 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 346 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 352 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 360 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 363 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 367 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 374 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 374 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 381 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 391 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 395 days ago
Top 10 Must See Places in London England
If you come to London and don´t visit Buckingham Palace your trip is not complete. The ultra-luxurious residence of the British monarchy. It´s really is unique in its own right, both architecturally and in terms of its distinct British history. From its vast meeting halls and foyers, replete with chandeliers and expansive mirrors, to its perfectly manicured gardens, Buckingham Palace really is the cream of the crop when it comes to London sightseeing.
This home of “Big Ben” is a neo-Gothic wonder from the mid 19th century, and it’s full of houses: namely the House of Commons and the House of Lords. You can reserve ahead to watch antics during Parliament sessions.
3. Tower of London
If you only can do one thing in London, make it this! Over a thousand years of history…murders, executions, prisoners, and of course the crown jewels.
4. Trafalgar Square
The stunning cathedral that dominates London’s skyline. This is where Charles and Di were married. The interior is even more ornate and gorgeous than the exterior. There are tours available and you can climb up to the top of the dome for a great view of London. The downside is it’s pricey to actually get inside.
7. St. James’s Park
London’s most beautiful park in my opinion. A walk through here can take you from Buckingham Palace to the Cabinet War Rooms/Churchill Museum. The park is beautifully landscaped and has a serene lake in the middle filled with ducks and pelicans.
8. British Airways London Eye
When you are in London Eye you DO get a spectacular view of all of London! The lines can be quite long though, so allow plenty of time.
9. Regent’s Park
This park is home to an extensive rose garden and the London Zoo, but the big attraction for me is the open-air theatre. Every summer they have performances of Shakespeare plays.
10. West End