- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 22 hours ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 1 day ago
- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 27 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 29 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 34 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 39 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 46 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 49 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 98 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 133 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 151 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 152 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 163 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 194 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 209 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 212 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 255 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 345 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 351 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 359 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 362 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 366 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 373 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 373 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 380 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 390 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 394 days ago
Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012
There are many wonders in this World but all we know is the traditional list of seven wonders of the world .I think its time to make a new list. Here is our list of Top 10 Wonders of the world 2012. Starting with The Great Wall of China .
Its also an excellent topic for discussion for your next dinner with frequent travelers. Please do comment if you agree or not . Your comments mean a lot to us. Also your comments help to improve the future posts. Enjoy the read
1.The Great Wall of China
These military fortifications were built and rebuilt between the V century BC and the sixteenth century. Since then he has been a symbol of security for the country and admiration for all civilian architects of history. Today, millions of travelers found the tour of this monument as one of the greatest experiences of their lives.
2.Temple of Petra (Jordan)
This legendary city carved in the rock was the empire capital of the Nabataeans. Their inhabitants abandoned it to the eighth century. Fell into oblivion due to change of trade routes, but was rediscovered in 1812 by the Swiss explorer Johann Ludwig Burckhardt. Its most famous building is the temple The Khazné, tomb of kings with two thousand years old.
Is 38 meters high. It was built between 1926 and 1931. It is also known as the Corcovado. It is considered the statutory art deco world’s largest. It is situated 709 meters above sea level and there is no film on River where it appears in the credits.
4.Machu Picchu (Peru)
It means old mountain in Quechua. This ancient city was one of the residences of the emperor Pachacutec. It is situated 2,430 meters above sea level in half a rain forest. One of the major urban creations made in the Inca Empire.
5.Chichen Itza in Yucatan (Mexico)
This ancient Mayan city is home to the Great Pyramid (El Castillo) and many other relics such as Caracol (observatory) or the game of golf ball. During the spring and fall equinoxes, 21 March and 22 September respectively, a magical play of light and shadows creates the appearance of a snake gradually down the stairs of the pyramid to complete the symbolic feathered serpent.
6.The Colosseum of Rome (Italy)
He has appeared on several lists of the most overrated tourist totems. He has criticized the neglect in care facilities and insecurity experienced by visitors against petty theft.
7.The Taj Mahal in Agra (India)
This white marble mausoleum is a bewildering and stupendous an emperor’s tribute to his deceased wife. It was built in 1609 near Agra in Uttar Pradesh. Twenty thousand workers were employed and materials used were taken with a thousand elephants that could cover about 300 kilometers.
It is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. Recent studies show that came to occupy 3,000 square kilometers, which is now a temple complex in the middle of the jungle. It was built between 900 and 1200 AD, came to have a million inhabitants and was the capital of the Khmer empire. Now you can visit in various forms of transport by helicopter or elephant.
9.The Forbidden City (China)
It is the only place that was saved from the mad Cultural Revolution unleashed by Mao. It has the largest collection of wooden buildings in the world. Erected in the early fifteenth century houses 980 buildings and occupies 720,000 m². One of the most influential buildings in the history of Asian architecture.
This important archaeological site in the Valley of Mexico is known for its many pyramids and murals. The height of the city took place during the Classic period (III-VII centuries d. C). The current archaeological features two specialized museums: the Teotihuacan culture and the Teotihuacan Murals Museum Beatriz de la Fuente.