- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 17 hours ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 1 day ago
- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 27 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 29 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 34 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 39 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 46 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 49 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 98 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 133 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 151 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 152 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 163 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 186 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 194 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 209 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 212 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 255 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 345 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 351 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 359 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 362 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 365 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 372 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 373 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 380 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 390 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 393 days ago
Top 10 Romantic creative First Date Ideas
All most all of us plan our first date around the dinner-and-a-movie night. This strategy is tested and there’s nothing wrong with it. When taking a woman out on a date, we don’t want to be like most guys, we always want to be the best guy. To help with that here is our list of top 10 first date ideas. I hope this will help to get out of the dinner-and-a-movie rut
1.Go to the Beach
Frolic on the sand at a local beach. Whether you live by an ocean or a lake, take a blanket and a picnic lunch for a guaranteed fun time. Play touch football near the water, and talk about your favorite summer vacation trips. If you’re really getting along, let him reapply sunscreen to your back later in the day.
Spend the day running around an amusement park. Find time to chat as you wait in line for rides, and share a bag of cotton candy at the dolphin show. As a cheesy memento, offer to buy the photo of you both screaming as you plummet downhill on the big roller coaster.
Filled with angel fish, tiger sharks, and ancient sea turtles, no place exudes romance more than an aquarium. Stroll through the hushed, darkened rooms, pointing out your favorite creatures, and he’ll notice how beautiful you look, illuminated by the glow of fish tanks.
4.Learn to Dance
Sign up for an hour of swing dancing lessons. Even if he’s not light on his feet, he’ll enjoy grabbing your waist and twirling you around. Stay for the all-couple dance session afterward to get more practice — or as an excuse to keep touching each other.
5.Go Bungee Jumping
For the ultimate dating adrenaline rush, get your blood pumping by going bungee jumping. Ask for a double harness, and cling to each other as you soar through the air…just resist screaming in his ear. Once you survive the experience, plan your next extreme date: skydiving.
6.Feed the Ducks
Gather up your stale bread and feed it to ducks at a pond. Share some crumbs with children hovering around, and laugh at their excitement. Bring along fresh sandwiches and drinks for a picnic lunch next to the water.
7.Go Horseback Riding
Take the reins and plan a get-together on horseback. Find the nearest stables and rent two trail horses for the afternoon. If neither of you have much equestrian experience, take a couple of laps around the arena before trotting out into nature. Hopefully, you’ll be galloping together in sync before you know it.
8.Go to the Spa
Your hot metrosexual will enjoy an hour of pampering at the spa just as much as you. Suggest a polish-free mani and pedi, then stroll down your town’s main street, window shopping along the way. Stop at a sidewalk bistro for cappuccinos and biscotti.
Channel Julia and Paul Child at a French cooking class. Master the art of separating egg whites, and taste each other’s tartes straight out of the oven. If your soufflé falls flat, promise to make him your infamous pesto linguine another night
Marvel over dinosaur bones at the natural history museum. Trail behind a tour group to hear folklore from ancient Mesopotamia, and spend a couple of hours analyzing Egyptian artifacts. Once you’ve walked through all the rooms, grab a table at the café for sandwiches and intellectual-yet-flirty conversation.