- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 16 hours ago
- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 2 days ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 24 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 26 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 31 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 37 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 43 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 47 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 95 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 130 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 148 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 149 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 184 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 185 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 192 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 206 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 209 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 252 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 342 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 348 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 356 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 359 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 363 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 370 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 370 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 377 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 387 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 391 days ago
Top 10 Things Couples Should Not Share
It’s proven that a relationship between husband and wife is the strongest relationship and at the same time, it´s as weak as a thread. Some people try to make it crystal clear that it is not a good option, as when a wife or husband thought that she/he should share everything with him/her so he/she could accept her/him with all the faults and strengths, that seemed to be very interesting while reading in novels and watching in movies/dramas, BUT reality is very different. We have to keep many things to ourselves. We share many things with one friend and share other stuff with another friend because we know that what type of friend we have and what type of things he or she can digest. With husband/wife, things are different, whether they are like your friends or they act like your supporter (or like fathers/mothers), still it´s a totally different relationship, so one has to think before one speaks.
Wives , please don’t talk about your husbands family reactions and especially their parents complaints excessively in front of them, do it once a month if it bothers you a lot but frequently complaining about husbands parents and family can make his finding faults against you and your family in revenge. So sure your relationship by holding your tongue.It will help you to live a happy life with your husband and his family too.
Don’t share with your husband/wife your own family gossips or family fights, in this way you are providing your weaknesses to your husband/wife so he/she cut remarks on you and your family when ever he/she is offended with you or with your family. So before getting too much emotional keep this on your mind before telling something to your husbandwife.
3-Stop Writing Diaries
you should not let your diaries easily accessible to paertner, it might be dangerous in longer rum for the relationship, because the written proof is always dangerous, stop writing dairies, don’t let your secrets openly available.
4-Affairs, Breakups or experiences
Weshould not share our previous affairs, breakups or experiences with our husband/wife as sometimes wives think that they wanted to be a clean picture in front of their husbands, so dear their is no need for that cause if you tell that once to your husband will be going to open the door of doubts and suspicion in his minds which could never be recovered.
Do not share your siblings secrets with your husband/wife or their views or type of relationship with your siblings, it will create a feeling of disrespect in husband/wife´s heart for her family, or may husband/wife will try to ignore your relatives in future.
Mostly females when got married, they start a comparison between their father and their brothers with their husband and usually they give example of her parents and siblings in each thing what the husband do or say, so they should realize that they have a husband, its not their father or brother, so they should expect him to act and react as their husbands, whether they tell emotional stories of their fathers or brothers love and care towards her still he remain the husband,so wives should stop doing this and stop sharing what their father or brother do or don’t do with their husbands, as it irritates the husbands and some times whether they are in a mood of doing good to the wives, in anger they do bad.
Wives/husbands should not leave their mobiles without codes, as by accident too if your husband/wife catches your messages or phone calls (your gossips about in laws, about him/her or about any other issues) it can become an issue, in the same way don’t give your emails or face book passwords to your husband/wife.It does not mean that wives/husbands should cheat their husbands/wives but they should keep something in their privacy only.
8-Stories About friendships
We feel proud by telling the stories about our friendships and about their achievements to our husbands/wivies which also creates a feeling of tussle in the males as they take that as a show off thing and sometimes try to prove themselves better by making their wives inferior verbally or non-verbally.
Few people said that a wife should not share her professional problems related to other male colleagues with her husband, as it hurts the male´s ego and his first reaction would be to complain against him (her colleague) or he also can ask her to leave the job or if he is an aggressive kind of a person he can reply aggressively in any way, whether towards his wife or towards the colleague.
Wives share their apprehensions about their husband´s colleagues or usually show their dis likeness by talking negative about their husbands colleagues and friends which might result into fights and then the husbands has to pay back in the same coin. Sometimes try to prove themselves better by making their wives inferior verbally or non-verbally.