- Top 10 Amazing and Beautiful Graffiti PicturesPosted 5 hours ago
- Top Ten Classic British CarsPosted 17 hours ago
- Lionel Messi wins the FIFA 2013 Ballon d’OrPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Most Liked Cartoon Characters of All Time Posted 26 days ago
- Top 4 UEFA Champions League Football teams 2013Posted 28 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Lionel Messi 2012-2013Posted 33 days ago
- Top 20 Goals by Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid – 2009-2013Posted 39 days ago
- Top 10 Ugliest Cars of Last CenturyPosted 45 days ago
- Top 10 Footballers with TattoosPosted 49 days ago
- Top 10 Unusual Names of Towns in USAPosted 97 days ago
- Top 10 Fuel Efficient American cars 2012-2013Posted 132 days ago
- Top 10 Amazing Places Which Are Real But Don’t Look RealPosted 150 days ago
- Top 10 Technology Gifts for Christmas 2012Posted 151 days ago
- Top 10 Longest Rivers in the WorldPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Tips to Stretch Smartphone Battery LifePosted 186 days ago
- Top 10 Khans in Bollywood 2012Posted 187 days ago
- Top 10 Future Passenger Planes in The WorldPosted 194 days ago
- Top 10 Affordable Men’s WatchesPosted 208 days ago
- Top 10 Most Reliable Cars 2012Posted 211 days ago
- Top 10 Best Tablets 2012Posted 254 days ago
- Top 10 Best SUVS 2012Posted 344 days ago
- Top 10 Hot Sexy Bikini Models 2012Posted 350 days ago
- Top 10 Foods to Make You Happier and HealthierPosted 358 days ago
- Top 10 Things Couples Should Not SharePosted 361 days ago
- Top 10 Fastest and Concept Motorcycles in the WorldPosted 365 days ago
- Top 10 Large Cruise ShipsPosted 372 days ago
- Top 10 Bollywood Songs May 2012Posted 372 days ago
- TOP 10 Most Popular XBOX GAMES 2012Posted 379 days ago
- Top 10 New Wonders of The World 2012Posted 389 days ago
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Desirable Philippines Women 2012Posted 393 days ago
Top Ten Iconic Architecture Buildings in the World
Tourism is another alternative to architectural tourists visiting a place. In this sense, there are some structures that have become iconic, and to see them and know where they are and what they represent.
After the attacks of 11-S in New York many wondered if the Downtown New York would one day be back on its feet but it is yet to be done (2014). Furthermore, it returns to life with the arrival of large companies that want to settle, as the publisher Conde Nast and even Goldman Sachs, nearly two years ago moved their headquarters just steps away from Ground Zero.
It is the headquarters of China Central Television Headquarters, the national television of China located in Beijing. The building is a peculiar strip to be formed by folding of impressive dimensions overhangs that are trimmed in the sky. It was designed by renowned architect Rem Koolhaas, one of the ‘Michelangelo’ of modern art.
The Dancing House
Designed with a mixture of surrealism and pop art, buildings by architect Frank Gehry set the course for what could be the cities of the future. The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, the Dancing House in Prague, the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles and the Stata Center in Massachusetts are true urban icons that changed the profile of their cities.
The Opera House in Sydney
It is an expressionist construction with a radically innovative design, consisting of a series of large prefabricated shells, each taken in the same hemisphere, forming the roof of the structure.
Burj Al Arab
The “Arabian Tower” is a luxury hotel with a height of 321m, the third tallest hotel in the world (surpassed by the Rose Rotana Hotel and Hotel Ryugyong) and one of the most representative buildings hoteliers.
Menil Collection in Houston
In addition to this work, there are other equally important as the Menil Museum, Houston (USA), the Kansai airport in Japan and the conversion of the Lingotto car factory into a center for the arts and business. Although it has been classified as high-tech architect, Renzo Piano evolution is very personal and reflects his taste for the use of excellent materials and solid construction.
Chek Lap Kok
The facility was built from a small island, Chek Lap Kok, which was devastated gradually pouring their waste on the sea to catch up and form a large artificial island. Due to its location on the island, the airport is also known locally as Chek Lap Kok Airport in the photo, we see the terminal designed by Norman Foster.
Designed by Frank Gehry, is a major gallery of modern and contemporary art, displayed on a tea pavilion picturesque Victorian style dating from 1934, located in the famous Kensington Gardens Hyde Park, London.
The futuristic tower Sir Norman Foster is known as “The Gherkin”. It has 41 floors of offices with a transparent glass façade with a spiral ringed in black.
The Burj Dubai
With 828m high and 192 floors, it is the tallest tower in the world. Its cost was $ 1,500 million and has taken five years to build. In addition, it is one of the few skyscrapers designed for primarily residential use.